[Advaita-l] Fwd: {भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्} Re: Inquiry about the Nepal- Mahatmyam

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 09:08:17 EST 2018

The following book contains a foreword by a venerable scholar Vidwan Sri
Rajeswara Sastri Dravida, the maternal grandfather of Vidwan Sri Mani
Dravid Sastrigal.  I am told that he was a very accomplished scholar in the
Nyaya Darshana, had authored a few books, edited many others and brought to
light a few books that had never been published.