[Advaita-l] The significance of the Gold and Dundubhi examples

KAMESWARARAO MULA kamesh_ccmb at yahoo.co.in
Wed Mar 7 00:33:58 EST 2018

Dear Sri,The same was nicely explained by Axharya Sadananda in his blod, so that every one makes use of it. Here is the Link.

vAchArambhanaNaMhttp://www.advaita.org.uk/discourses/knowledge/vAchArambhanaNaM.htm

|   |
vAchArambhanaNaM
 Critical analysis of vedAnta paribhAshA Part XXXI - vAchArambhanaNaM - Dr. K. Sadananda.  |  |

kameswara