[Advaita-l] Prayoga and other texts by shrI muralIkR^iShNa-shrautinaH

Balasubramanian Ramakrishnan rama.balasubramanian at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 07:09:51 EST 2018

lepakAryam is after jayAdi - not before. However, lepakAryam is only in the
case of offering caru, so some homas like upAkarma will not have it. The
roots of lepakAryam are to be found in the shrauta yajnas. Who is this
agnimukha writer? Is it some modern person who read the Apastamba sUtras
and decided he was going to do based on his understanding of that?

Rama