[Advaita-l] Prayoga and other texts by shrI muralIkR^iShNa-shrautinaH

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Fri Mar 2 06:11:08 EST 2018

The lepakArya is not to be found in the sUtra. It’s from the kapardikArikA.
I have not seen much variation in this. carupakShe lepakAryam. I’ll try to type out the procedure later.

praNAms Sri Rama prabhuji
Hare Krishna

Thanks for the clarification.  Perhaps this is the reason why many priests skip this directly go to jayAdi and anAjnAtAdi prAyaschitta hOma.  Charupakshe lepakAryaM so this lepa kAryaM will not have any vedic significance it is there just to remove the extra 'charu' in the darvi, keeping one darbha aside, nirdeshanaM etc. may not have any dharma sUkshma,  is the opinion of some agnimukha writer :-)

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar