[Advaita-l] shivaraatri dates this year

KAMESWARARAO MULA kamesh_ccmb at yahoo.co.in
Wed Jan 31 19:18:42 EST 2018

 Dear all,                  I just checked at my home for the clarity & statement I made correct or not for the "ShivaRatri", It was conveyed to me by learned vedic pandit who puts the muhurtas & tidhi calculations, he told me that:
Shivaratri tidhi come on Tryodashi along with chaturdasi.  I mean to say trayodasi to kudina Chaturdasi. No single tiddhi either 13th or 14th waning of  the moon independently does not qualify to become shivaratri.
So pls let me know the exact data to everyone so that it will be useful to all
regardsKameswara Rao