[Advaita-l] kshatriya dharma according to manu smriti and its interpretation today?

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 10:24:05 EST 2018

There is one more aspect that is to be considered. A low-rank soldier or
perhaps some higher rank members in the army will not have any say on
whether the yuddha is dharmika or not. They will have to simply obey the
Supreme leader and fight. So, in such a scenario even if their side is on
the adharma, still their death fighting will fetch them viragati. I think
this is reasonable. Only the one for whose sake they fought, if he has
taken the side of adharma, will get the adverse effect thereof.

regards
subbu

On Fri, Jan 19, 2018 at 4:28 PM, Raghav Kumar Dwivedula via Advaita-l <