[Advaita-l] New members

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Fri Jan 19 00:36:35 EST 2018

K V Chellappa
-------------

I have been fascinated by advaita from a young age, I do not know why, maybe
because I am a smarta, but that is not a wise basis. The little I have read
Sankara awes me about his clarity, authority, logic, and thorough-going-ness.
A little bit of physics with which I have a brush with no intensity makes me
feel that Sankara would have been a colossus like Einstein if he were born
much later. I like to read about advaita as and when possible.

Srivatsava

I came across the advaita Vedanta list thru one of my friends.