[Advaita-l] SADHANA - The different Paths

KAMESWARARAO MULA kamesh_ccmb at yahoo.co.in
Thu Jan 18 12:37:29 EST 2018

Dear Sir,                 Yes indeed, As our understanding should start from this as you said correct :
"this is where the shakti comes in - that by this great gift from the guru, the knowledge can arise in the student of himself"
To awaken /raise the knowledge or consciousness in the student, Guru acts as the medium via shakti.This concept was supported by today's Times, speaking tree article. It goes like this:
Zen Masters just gives instructions to their students in silence, it is something like that sword cutting all the ropes that bind you (similar to shakti peircing through all the chakra's from muladhara to sahasrata, for which guru has to initiate the disciple first, then only it is possible the cutting of all the bondages by sadhana with the help of mother-kundalini)
Where as Zen doesn't talk about any great principles, doesn't follow any rituals, it has no mantra, but it simply creates the device and leave you to find the way out. This concept is very much successful, if something doesn't succeed, it means the device was not right. One has also should look deeper into the potential of the person. One device may work better in one person & it may fail in some other person.
Zen is very small stream, is pure essence, un-polluted, un-correupted by any non-essentials.One can't take away anything from Zen Master. It is only a declaration of your self-nature. Neither you can add anything to Zen (if so it is  artificial only) nor you can take anything from Zen. They works in NATURE.
In Zen Mindis an animal heritage and unless you go beyond mind, you are not authentic human being. Just your body is that of a human being, but your mind is very long process of four million years of animals. You are not new comers, you are old, as old as the time life's existed on this earth and your have been passed through all the phases of animals. Your consciousness carried a tremendous past. It is re-awakened or re-charged by the zen masters to their disiciples. Source: OSHO
SriGuru PadaravindarpanaMastuKameswara