[Advaita-l] darshanas - older and later

D.V.N.Sarma డి.వి.ఎన్.శర్మ dvnsarma at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 12:33:24 EST 2018

Out of the 6 nastika darsanas and 6 astika darsanas only
Purvamimamsa directly  and exclusively concerns itself with dharma.
Of the other five astika darsanas Uttaramimamsa endorses the position of
Purvamimamsa in a qualified and restricted way.
The other 4 astika darsanas Sankhya, Yoga, Nyaya, Vaiseshika just accept
vedas as authoritative but concern themselves with philosophical questions.

regards,
Sarma.

On Fri, Jan 12, 2018 at 10:00 PM, Gopal via Advaita-l <