[Advaita-l] Books written by Puri Shankaracharya

Durga Prasad Janaswamy janaswami at gmail.com
Sun Jan 7 23:10:28 EST 2018

Hari Om,
Namaste.

A. We wanted to buy few books of Jagad Guru Shankaracharya Swami Shree
Nishchalanand Saraswati ji, Puri.

We contacted govardhanpeeth.org and govardhanpeeth.org told us to place
order through the following link

https://www.odishaestore.com/odia-writer-nishalaananda-saraswoti

Accordingly we placed order for the books through above website, as
directed by govardhanpeeth.

Amount is paid and the online payment details are given below.
Date : 20 Dec 2017
TRANSFERRED TO -INB Alfa & Omega Multiservice- 6618682731IGACOPQFU3   Rs.
728.00/-

The books are not yet delivered.

B. Contacted  www.odishaestore.com, no response from them.

Contacted govardhanpeeth.org and we were told that they are looking into it.

C. Appreciate any help in this matter.

thank you and regards
-- durga prasad