[Advaita-l] New members

Belavadi Shankar shankarbelavadi5 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 6 07:42:04 EST 2018

Welcome to the group Sir. I am also a new member just about  a few months.
I spend most of my time reading Geeta, the Upanishads and Brahma Sutra -
the so called 'Prasthana triya'. I know I have a lot to learn. I find this
group
very helpful.

Thank you for choosing this group

Shankar S. Belavadi Sc. D. (JHU, USA)

On Sat, Jan 6, 2018 at 11:48 AM, Jaldhar H. Vyas via Advaita-l <