[Advaita-l] Dying to Live Peacefully - III

Belavadi Shankar shankarbelavadi5 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 6 07:32:09 EST 2018

May I pit in a couple of comments:
First: Dharmic killing was demonstrated by Krishna when he was a young boy.
He killed his own uncle because Kamsa had earned that punishment. In the
Bhagavad Geeta Krishna says: For the sake of re-establishment of Dharma he
will be doing what he did in the Mahabharata.
Secondly: if Amartya Sen thinks Geeta is stupid because Krishna says that
perform action without thinking return, Mr. Sen has taken it out of
context.
He should read the Geeta again (and again) to understand the real meaning
underlying Krishna's messages. .
Shame on him
-Shankar S. Belavadi, Sc.D. (Johns Hopkins-USA)

On Sat, Jan 6, 2018 at 5:07 PM, KAMESWARARAO MULA via Advaita-l <