[Advaita-l] SADHANA - The different Paths

KAMESWARARAO MULA kamesh_ccmb at yahoo.co.in
Tue Jan 2 14:53:36 EST 2018

Dear Shakta Bandhu's,                                      In Continuation of my earlier e-mail regarding Brahman or Conciousness
Sh. Rama Krishna explains that it is Real and everything else which is its manifestation in different form is equally real. 'Arup' or nothing enters the words of form takes on tangible manifestation.He continues to teach us the fact that 'What dives us away from this pursuance? It is Greed and leads to grabbing.It is the grace of the Master that by serving to the lotus feet, he bestowed the mantra to his disciple swami vivekananda for realisation of his disciple with out expectation any thing in the return.
The great indian Master was nothing but the Thakur/ Yadava Kula bhushan Lord Krishna, veera who can transmits the Kundalini shakti to the needy disciple effortlessly.  For his grace & vision to enhance the conciousness of the disciple's subtle mind, what the disciple can give in return is that  his physical body and except that the disciple doesn't possess anything with him. It is the Guru Dakshina to the lotus feet.
This is the bondage of the guru-sishya of the karma bhumi which can only happen on this Land into which non can enter in between with the breath remains. It is the bondage of soul's meeting in space at certain point of time.
Finally my conclusion is that                                               " If some one gets cheated in life, you are rather lucky because your suffering takes you to the depth towards reaching brahman where as the cheat remains superficial for ever. From the losses you have created the eternal treasures for yourself  where as  The cheater have already greased the wheels of his downfall.
Pushya Suddha Pournami
" Save the Fuel, Serve the Nation & Protect the Mother Land with Duty conscious mind always"
Kameswara Dr. M.Kameswara RaoSenior Scientist, P&T Division,Defence Research & Development Establishment, Ministry of Defence, Govt of IndiaJhansi Road, Gwalior-474002,IndiaPh 91-(0)751-2390368(0) Imp Note:The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments if any.