[Advaita-l] Is this comparison tenable?

KAMESWARARAO MULA kamesh_ccmb at yahoo.co.in
Tue Feb 27 01:05:26 EST 2018

Dear Sir,                  In further elaboration of the difference:Boththese systems share the name Mimamsa for both deal with interpretation of the Veda.They together make the Mimamsa system in full. However, as Jaimini Sutrasdeal with the karmakhanda, the former part of the Veda, judicial interpretationand Vendanta Sutras or Brahma Sutras of Badarayana deal with interpretation ofUpasnihads.     More details can be found here.
  Here is the Link which clearly explains the difference, it is a Pdf file.http://shodhganga.inflibnet.ac.in/bitstream/10603/25297/10/10_chapter%205.pdf
Sri Guru Padaravindarpana MastuKameswara