[Advaita-l] Purva Mimamsa Discussions - Vidwan Sri Mani Dravid Sastrinah

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 03:51:09 EST 2018

I think the reasoning is in accordance with niyOga vAda and not bhAvanA
vAda. My familiarity with mimAmsa is ofcourse very limited. But in this
particular instance the subject has been briefly dealt with in the kannada
translation of BUBV by Sri Krishna Jois who has included it as a useful
info in his Introduction. Apparently  (my guess) this is because Sri
Bhagavatpada refers to it  in his Bhashya on 1-4-7 and perhaps elsewhere
also. I just wanted to bring it to your attention since you showed interest
in the topic. That is all.

Regards

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>