[Advaita-l] SIDDHANTALESASANGRAHA

KAMESWARARAO MULA kamesh_ccmb at yahoo.co.in
Sun Feb 25 23:03:34 EST 2018

Dear Praveen Bhat Ji,                                       Although dreamer dreaming another dream is quite valid, then I will put my question in a different way to understand the concept little deeper and I humbly submit the fact that my intention is not to show any highness which normally people misunderstand that.Sir,         I used to keep quite, just like mum in my childhood days and one of my elders from my maternal family told me several time that we should enquire our self always and he also told me that " Not putting efforts to know the things" is also like sin leads to avidya if you have an inclination for self-realization.  Then I asked what we should do, he said we should put all the efforts in knowing the truth or reaching Brahman.
Then in that case: "Will you call 'not knowing the things' is also a experience? in the deep sleep state, if there is no jiva, who is enjoying the happiness there?. There will not be any existence of karana sarira in the deep sleep state, if so any intentional activity in not knowing the things results in sin? pls put your views logically as per tarka/mimasa.

Sri Guru Padaravindarpana MastuKameswara