[Advaita-l] Is Tirupati's Balaji a Buddhist deity (Avalokiteshwara)?

Aditya Kumar kumaraditya22 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 25 09:40:49 EST 2018

 I agree. Not only the article but even the book written on this subject is below par. However, most of the points seem very valid.
    On Sunday 25 February 2018, 7:57:46 PM IST, Santosh Rao via Advaita-l <advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org> wrote:

 With all due respect, this article is very poorly written. If you have a
source which is more readable I'd be interested in the findings.

Namaskara,

Santosh

On Feb 25, 2018 6:02 AM, "Aditya Kumar via Advaita-l" <