[Advaita-l] What we could learn from Mythology

Murali k methusala8 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 09:42:40 EST 2018

Very True. He has a huge following in the millenial crowd. He is the
non-fiction version of Amish Tripatji et all.

And I detest this term 'mythology' when used in this context. Even Indian
school text-books use this term when talking about Indian text-books.

On 21 Feb 2018 18:08, "Venkata sriram P via Advaita-l" <