[Advaita-l] What we could learn from Mythology

Venkata sriram P venkatasriramp at yahoo.in
Wed Feb 21 07:38:03 EST 2018

The author quoted is some type of person who tries to import views to
either belittle our mythological stories or its characters to show them in
poor light.

The author neither knows Sanskrit nor studied any shastra.  Just
by studying puranas and stories, he twists them as per his own
whims and fancies.  Surprisingly, he has got a large
fan-following in FB, twitter & Epic Channel (thru Devlok).

He quoted all rubbish about sanyAsa dharma stating that
husbands take sanyasa driven by their own selfish motive of
liberation leaving behind wives dis-satisfied in life.

I gave short rejoinder and didn't get any reply.

rgs,
sriram