[Advaita-l] Vedanta siddhanta muktavali

श्रीमल्ललितालालितः lalitaalaalitah at lalitaalaalitah.com
Thu Feb 1 19:22:09 EST 2018

If you have succeeded in training some specific fonts, please let me know.
I may use the training sets in my program too.

It is good to know that you are willing to type/edit the whole thing to
bring it near to print edition of jIvAnandavidyAsAgara.
Don't fear about manuscript recognition. It's a challenge to which forces
you to improve recognition capabilities of the script you already know, and
gives a chance to learn new scripts.
I'm here to help. Just mark suspicious reading with (?)-sign for easy
tracking.

On Thu, Feb 1, 2018 at 12:28 PM, Praveen R. Bhat via Advaita-l <