[Advaita-l] Chanting Gayatri overseas

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 22:04:59 EDT 2017

Here is a book, by a Madhva who is settled abroad, on the justification of
foreign travel (and perhaps stay there):

https://sites.google.com/site/madhwaprameyaqa/akarmanyavadakhandanam

Madhvas are known to be a practicing orthodox community and a lot of stigma
is attached to foreign travel. One can recall the incidents that took
place, court cases, divided opinion among the eight mathas, etc. when the
Puttige pontiff got his paryaya chance. The above book was released by this
seer.

regards
vs

On Fri, Sep 29, 2017 at 6:15 AM, Santosh Rao via Advaita-l <