[Advaita-l] Fwd: {भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्} Availability of soft copy of commentaries on Saundaryalahari

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 13:44:25 EDT 2017

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: 'shankara' via भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत् <bvparishat at googlegroups.com>
Date: Thu, Sep 28, 2017 at 10:55 PM
Subject: Re: {भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्} Availability of soft copy of
commentaries on Saundaryalahari
To: भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत् <bvparishat at googlegroups.com>, Praveen Bhat <
bhatpraveen at gmail.com>

Namaste,

Saundaryalahari with 9 Sanskrit commentaries in 2 volumes edited by SV
Radhakrishna Sastri, published by Mahaperiyaval Trust, Bangalore is
available at the following link.

https://archive.org/details/S.V.RadhakrishnaSastriBooks

regards
shankara

On Thursday 28 September 2017, 10:41:01 PM IST, Praveen Bhat <