[Advaita-l] Watch "மெய்சிலிர்க்கும் வசனம்! மறக்க முடியாத காட்சி | Rajinikanth Mass Scenes| Sri Ragavendra Scenes|" on YouTube

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 22:49:39 EDT 2017

On Thu, Sep 28, 2017 at 4:45 AM, Srinath Vedagarbha <svedagarbha at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Sun, Sep 24, 2017 at 5:23 PM, V Subrahmanian via Advaita-l <
>
>> https://youtu.be/pxD4YC3G0TU
>>
>> A treat to the heart. A Madhwa scholar brings out Hari-Hara abheda.
>>

> This is quite laughable -- is this your nirNaya based on a movie dialog
> after all?
>
> If one care to look at srI rAghavEndra tIrtha's mUla works, Hari
> sarvottamattvaM is quite glaring!

It is not that I am unaware of the above. Yet what is depicted in the movie
is good to the society. By the way, some years ago I happened to see a
cover page title: 'hari-hara bheda salladu'  on  a Kannada journal named
'mukhyaprāṇa'.  I could not read the article, though, at that time. Nor
could I access the copy later.

Also, we have to keep in mind the fact that Sri Raghavendra is very popular
among Tamils, both brahmin and non-brahmin. Most do not know his philosophy
or his works. They look upon him as a miracle man.

regards
vs