[Advaita-l] Samskāra-s for a jīva

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 10:58:22 EDT 2017

At a Vaikuntha Samaradhane occasion, Sri Jayarama Bhat, Purohit
(9740860619) gave a very informative talk in Kannada on the various
samskāras a jīva has to be given according to the Veda-smritis, and
elaborated on the final samskara culminating in the Vaikuntha samaradhane.
He spoke for close to half an hour by alluding to the Garuda Purana and
made a fine impression on the audience. Later he told me that he can give a
full one hour talk on the subject. He lives in ISRO layout in Bangalore. I
think he can be invited to give a presentation in any institution and of
course, during the specific occasion of Vaikuntha samaradhane. I also met
Sri Lakshminarayana (9845539771) who lives in Nagarbhavi, Bangalore, who
said he teaches Yajurveda at his residence and also at a location in
Girinagar. Share this information with other groups/friends. Thanks.