[Advaita-l] vedAntins at the time of shankara

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 06:32:50 EDT 2017

Sri Ravi Kiran Ji just pointed out that some part of the text is blanked
out  in the PDF, for ex starting from pages 5,13,18 etc.including some
pages completely. I have now checked in my copy as well.  He is correct. I
had not checked the PDF copy earlier as I was referring to the print copy
available with me only. Very unfortunate. I do not have reference to any
other link either. But if anyone is interested in reading thru specific
parts of the book, please let me know. I will send scanned copies by PM.

Regards