[Advaita-l] List of fake gurus - as per Akhil Bharatiya Akhada Parishad (ABAP)

R Krishnamoorthy srirudra at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 05:56:42 EDT 2017

Dears
This is not necessary. People have to be educated. But the thing is belief
or faith which is misplaced. When a human being is in distress he seeks
remedy. Some one recommends him to go to such and such pious man to get
resolved the problem based on his (recommender) experience. So it is.
Education on blind belief will be a better one. We had Premananda who  was
found guilty of bad behaviour did have followers. This only gives rise to
rationalists ridiculing our religion.
R. KRISHNAMOORTHY.
On 11 Sep 2017 14:42, "Aditya Kumar via Advaita-l" <