[Advaita-l] Accounting for Brahman appearing as the world

Raghav Kumar Dwivedula raghavkumar00 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 10 06:55:32 EDT 2017

Namaste Subbu ji

Thank you for clarifying with some really germane references from bhAShya.

I have a query.

1. Is it jahAjahallakShaNa vRtti or is it jahadajahallakShaNa vRtti?
Perhaps both usages are right?

(Some years back a swami was given the name mahadAtmAnanda but when a
scholar pointed out that it was grammatically incorrect it was corrected to
mahAtmAnanda. In other words mahat + AtmA = mahAtmA , not mahadAtmA. Thats
why I got the doubt.

I have seen swami shuddhabodhanandaji using the term jahAjahallakShaNa in
his books )

Om
Raghav

On 10-Sep-2017 3:29 PM, "V Subrahmanian via Advaita-l" <