[Advaita-l] Need information on a book

KAMESWARARAO MULA kamesh_ccmb at yahoo.co.in
Wed Oct 18 03:02:42 EDT 2017

Hello,          Your quote: Advaita members,
"I will be grateful to you if you could  find 'prayaschitta ' book As such there exists no prayaschitta for the karma done by individual for the self interests/ego sake/materialistic benefits against the cause of service to the mother-land-father-guru, as all are same. one shouldn't go in between them.
One shouldn't see the tears from the father or Guru, if some one behaves or does any action towards that, there is no excuse, in my opinion it is crime .In that case one has to hang themselves, otherwise the officers for the land  will do their duty merciless  kriya for the Un-lawfull activitives & Un-ethical /moral less behaviour towards 'Guru'.
No knowledge is in the books and guru can only imparts the knowledge so no one can question by whose grace you are standing with physical body on this earth today. More overs orders/warrants has been issued to the disciples to the needful for any action against the dharma/or the welfare of the guru.
As somebody told that there is no escape for karma, one has to face it today or tomarrow or in the next birth.
This mail was written from the feet of sriguru

Dr. M.Kameswara RaoSenior Scientist, P&T Division,Defence Research & Development Establishment, Ministry of Defence, Govt of IndiaJhansi Road, Gwalior-474002,IndiaPh 91-(0)751-2390368(0) Imp Note:The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments if any.