[Advaita-l] Ancient goes millenial - Chennai - The Hindu

Venkatesh Murthy vmurthy36 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 12:33:08 EDT 2017

Namaste
The states TN and AP have to lead the whole country. In other states like
in North India Sanskrit and its culture are dead. I asked one Sanskrit
Pandit from Kashi. He said Kashi itself is not a good place for Sanskrit
learning today. Bihar was a centre of great learning in ancient times. Look
at it today. It is so bad. Some weak attempts are made in some places. But
they may also die. Other states should look to TN and AP and follow them.

On Tue, Oct 17, 2017 at 9:11 PM, V Subrahmanian via Advaita-l <

> http://www.thehindu.com/todays-paper/tp-features/tp-
> metroplus/ancient-goes-millenial/article19874848.ece
>
> In picture - Eminent Vidwan Sri Mani Dravid Sastrigal.

Regards

-Venkatesh