[Advaita-l] Chanting Gayatri overseas

Kalyan kalyan_kg at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 8 03:54:06 EDT 2017

If the question is, Is he doing the reasonable thing by setting up branches outside India, the answer is Yes, given the circumstances of the present day.

If the question is, Are the shastras getting violated in the process, the answer is again a Yes.

I am focusing on the second point, while you are addressing the first.

Regards
Kalyan