[Advaita-l] Chanting Gayatri overseas

Kalyan kalyan_kg at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 7 23:39:20 EDT 2017

Subbuji,

I appreciate your liberal and practical outlook.

But as far as crossing the ocean is concerned, what applies to any brAhmaNa also applies to the Sringeri Acharya. So if there are "vibrant Hindu communities with Vedic knowledge" in distant lands, what prevents the AchArya from going there physically? Perhaps because he knows that it is prohibited. If it is prohibited for him, same for others.

So, your arguments don't really sound convincing.

Regards
Kalyan