[Advaita-l] SrividyA and advaita vedAnta

Venkatraghavan S agnimile at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 11:38:28 EDT 2017

Namaste Sri Praveen ji,

Thanks a lot for the great email. My understanding is quite similar to what
you have articulated (even though I am not familiar with the details of
srividyA upAsana, I seem to have somehow landed on your conclusions). As
usual, the clarity in your email was very helpful.

Kind regards,
Venkatraghavan

On Thu, Oct 5, 2017 at 4:05 PM, Praveen R. Bhat via Advaita-l <