[Advaita-l] Chanting Gayatri overseas

Sujal Upadhyay sujal.u at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 13:15:29 EDT 2017

Pranams
Please find link of sringeri matha USA
http://svbf.org/contact
It's in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Detroit and Texas. Those living in USA
can talk to them. Have a look at the activities carried out by them. Have
look at calender. It can be downloaded from home page.

Also note that the prestigious work to put our AchArya's prasthAntrayI
commentaries (which includes Brahms sUtra-s) is also supported by some
volunteers living in foreign land.

One of them, if I remember is our very own Sri Vidyasankar jio, who lives
in USA.

Any thoughts on this ??

Hari OM
Sujal