[Advaita-l] ***UNCHECKED*** Re: New members

Belavadi Shankar shankarbelavadi5 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 03:16:52 EST 2017

I saw this e-mail in my inbox. I do not understand anything about this
correspondence.
The author of this note lifted part of what I had written in a different
context.
Can anyone please explain to me what is going on?
Last night I have mailed my application for membership in the LISTS.
I just discovered that the contents of that seems to be jumbled-up.
I am sorry, I will retype the same and send it if needed.
 I do not know the two names mentioned above in that letter by Kartik

On Wed, Nov 29, 2017 at 1:34 PM, Jaldhar H. Vyas via Advaita-l <