[Advaita-l] From the vartika BUB - Hiranyagarbha created from Pancha sukshma bhutas

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 00:25:52 EST 2017

This is to the Moderators.

While suggesting shifting of these posts to the other thread, I am sorry I
overlooked the fact that this new thread is initiated by Subrahmanian Ji
himself. My suggestion may  be considered only with his approval please.

Regards

On Tue, Nov 28, 2017 at 10:19 AM, H S Chandramouli <hschandramouli at gmail.com