[Advaita-l] From the vartika BUB - Hiranyagarbha created from Pancha sukshma bhutas

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 23:49:14 EST 2017

This is to the Moderators.

I think these posts in this thread can be moved to the thread labelled
 << Trimurtis
are created of Pancha bhūta-s - Shankara >> as these are in continuation of
the discussion in that thread.

Regards

Virus-free.
<#m_6400667420036774769_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

On Tue, Nov 28, 2017 at 10:14 AM, H S Chandramouli <hschandramouli at gmail.com