[Advaita-l] ***UNCHECKED*** Re: On evidence for and against Yugas of Indian chronology

Venkatesh Murthy vmurthy36 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 10:43:37 EST 2017

Namaste Sri Vishwanath and Sri Raghav

First of all Science makes us to believe there is something outside the
Mind and can be verified by experiments and everybody will agree with the
results. But this itself is the Illusion. If Waking and Dream states are
not different how can we say in Dream there are no outside objects beyond
Mind but in Waking there are outside objects? This will not be correct.
Therefore we have to agree Waking and Dream objects are imagined in the
Mind only. If you say there are Yugas those Yugas are imagined in the mind.
If you say there are no Yugas also that is imagined only. There is nothing
outside the Mind. Even Time is Illusion.

Now Scientists themselves are saying the Universe is some kind of Illusion.
Kindly read -

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4171700/Are-living-HOLOGRAM.html

On Mon, Nov 13, 2017 at 8:43 PM, V Subrahmanian via Advaita-l <

Regards

-Venkatesh