[Advaita-l] Advaita Siddhi series 016 - dvitIya mithyAtva vichAra: (part 8)

Sujal Upadhyay sujal.u at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 05:50:20 EST 2017

Pranams,

Like bhaskar Prabhu ji, I too am very busy and cannot follow the series.
On a quick note, somewhere in panchadaSi, it is mentioned that since mithyA
is not the opposite of GYAna, hence it continued to be perceived.
As I understand, when a GYAnI is doing some vyavahAra, he may perceive
duality, but is detached and not affected by it. When a GYAnI withdraws his
senses and roots his mind in Brahman, nothing else then him-Self is
experienced.

Apologies if it is already said in this thread.

OM

Sujal

On Thu, Nov 9, 2017 at 3:44 PM, Bhaskar YR via Advaita-l <