[Advaita-l] Advaita Siddhi series 016 - dvitIya mithyAtva vichAra: (part 8)

Venkatraghavan S agnimile at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 03:26:22 EST 2017

They are prAtibhAsika in my view.

If we define prAtibhAsika as brahma pramA atirikta bAdhyam (that which is
sublatable by something other than brahma pramA), then it is applicable to
them both. Even if we define prAtibhAsika as pratIti mAtra sattvam
(existence at the time of appearance or existence as appearance), it is
applicable to both.

Regards,
Venkatraghavan