[Advaita-l] Shiva Sahasra Nama Stotra - From Mahabharata

Balasubramanian Ramakrishnan rama.balasubramanian at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 12:27:12 EST 2017

A good reference book is Ramkaran Sharma, "Sivasahasranamastakam: Eight
collections of hymns containing one thousand and eight names of Siva", Nag
Publishers. It contains a detailed exposition about the text from the
Mahabharata and comparing versions of it in various Puranas.

Rama

On Mon, Nov 6, 2017 at 10:02 AM, Venkatesh Murthy via Advaita-l <