[Advaita-l] ***UNCHECKED*** Re: Question/Clarification on Chanting Vaidika mantras

Balasubramanian Ramakrishnan rama.balasubramanian at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 09:43:46 EST 2017

This is not correct. yaj~na done with *no* understanding of the meanings
will still produce results. This is the advaita view. In fact, the
chhAndogya bhAShya reference right in this thread. A long time back I had
posted some other references as well.

I do agree the meanings should ideally be learned.

Rama