[Advaita-l] Incomplete works - What to make of it?

Aditya Kumar kumaraditya22 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 6 00:29:12 EST 2017

Namaste,
I am wondering if we can rely on incomplete works to come to a definite conclusion. Incomplete works are never a good sign. Specially, how does this weigh against works that are completed with proper introduction and summary to end. Those familiar with tradition know very well that an author seeks the blessing of ishta devata for the intended work to be fruitful. So if the work is not completed, should we consider it as an inauspicious sign OR works that are wrongly attributed OR any other thoughts?