[Advaita-l] prayAshchitaM for sAvitribhraShTAH

Venkatesh Murthy vmurthy36 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 01:23:49 EDT 2017

Namaste

There may not be Purohitas knowing details of Vratya Stoma anywhere except
in rare places like Sringeri, Kanchi, Tirupati and so on. Even there also
it may be difficult to find someone. You cannot find them in a city. In
North India most probably there will not be any Purohit Knowing details of
Vratya Stoma. In this situation even if you do Vratya Stoma through
Purohits they will do it with lot of mistakes and skipping details and it
will only be good income for them and no other use. It is looking like a
hopeless case. Sorry to discourage the people.

On Sun, Nov 5, 2017 at 10:19 AM, Rajesh Benjwal via Advaita-l <

Regards

-Venkatesh