[Advaita-l] Mutthuswami Dikshitar (1775 to 1835)

KAMESWARARAO MULA kamesh_ccmb at yahoo.co.in
Thu Nov 2 01:37:33 EDT 2017

Dear Sir,

               Being a Research Scholar since my child hood, the quest for searching & understanding the Siddhantha, vedanta & mimansa.  I am actually looking for books from Sri Appayya Dikshithar  'Mimamsa Vedanta Sastra'. The questions and answers given here are intended to explain and make clear the basic truths of the two Mimasa Sastras i.e Purva & Uttara .These have never been clearly written anywhere else. But Sri Appayya Dikshita states that the tenets contained in them have been accepted as the basis for the truths of the Bhashya. In one of his excellent works of Chitrapata, he teaches the rules of Mimamsa. I really want those collection of works, books. Kindly advise/suggest how to get this information as I don't get any of the books here.
With respectful regardsKameswara Rao
 Dr. M.Kameswara RaoSenior Scientist, P&T Division,Defence Research & Development Establishment, Ministry of Defence, Govt of IndiaJhansi Road, Gwalior-474002,IndiaPh 91-(0)751-2390368(0) Imp Note:The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments if any.