[Advaita-l] Sources for Challakere brothers audio

sridhara vsprsr223 at rediffmail.com
Sun May 28 07:54:12 EDT 2017

Dear Suresh,The mahanyasam vedic mantras of challakere brothers is available in Ramakrishna mission at Basavanagudi, Bangalore or mysore. If you are not staying in these cities, you can request them to send it by courier. Best is to ask some of your known contacts to visit & buy.Yes, it's the best rendering of Mahanyasam - classic in every aspect.Thanks,SriFrom: Suresh Rajagopalan via Advaita-l <advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org>Sent: Sun, 28 May 2017 02:40:19To: A discussion group for Advaita Vedanta <advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org>Cc: Suresh Rajagopalan <sraja97 at gmail.com>Subject: [Advaita-l] Sources for Challakere brothers audioHello,I have several audio CD's by Challakere brothers which I greatly revere.Based on a earlier discussion on the list it appears I don't have all oftheir recordings.If Mr Bhaskar or anyone can tell me where I can get Mahanyasam or Rigvedaby Challakere brothers I would greatly appreciate it.RegardsSuresh------------
 -----------------------------------------*praNAms Sri Rama prabhuji*Hare KrishnaI have the audio CDs of rudra, chamaka, aruNa, taiteereeya,mahAnArAyaNa, mahAnyAsa, pavamAna (Rigveda) etc. recited  byChallakere brothers (Sri Srinivasan & Sri Venugopal).  It's too good.It is one of the purest renderings I have ever heard in my life.Kindly let me know the more details of CDs that you are mentioning.Would like to have it.Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!bhaskar_______________________________________________Archives: http://lists.advaita-vedanta.org/archives/advaita-l/http://blog.gmane.org/gmane.culture.religion.advaitaTo unsubscribe or change your options:http://lists.advaita-vedanta.org/cgi-bin/listinfo/advaita-lFor assistance, contact:listmaster at advaita-vedanta.org