[Advaita-l] ***UNCHECKED*** Re: Fwd: Rama and Krishna are Jiva-s - Mahabharata

Kalyan kalyan_kg at yahoo.com
Wed May 24 10:43:46 EDT 2017

//
You have not answered my straightforward question, "what is your purpose for being on this list?" //

I will answer this question if only to reduce your anger. But before answering, let me make a small point. In my introductory message itself I made it very clear that I am not a traditional vedAntin. Refer below link -

http://lists.advaita-vedanta.org/archives/advaita-l/2017-February/044615.html

So the moderators admitted me into the list, knowing fully well that I am not a traditional advaitin.

Now to answer your question - I joined this list to understand how traditional advaitins are convinced of the truth of their philosophy, in the light of what I see as unresolvable questions and contradictions in advaita.

Now I hope your question is answered. I have infact not written any post here where I personally attacked any member of this forum. I expect similar behavior from your side.