[Advaita-l] Who is Ishwara? He is NARAYANA only. Beautiful and soothing Narayana Bhajan

GR Vishwanath grv144 at gmail.com
Sun May 21 12:33:57 EDT 2017

A thread like this reminds us why our ancients might have wanted to keep
this a secret tradition, and that there might be minimum qualifications
(like keeping the ego somewhat in check).

"I failed my Phd qualifying exams; I think it is because the professor
wanted to created a "coterie" of students who cleared the basic
qualifications."

This tangentially reminds me of  something that Manasatarangini warns about
- this is one of the dangers of the Dharma evolving to a point where
everything is all about Advaitam all the time, to the exclusion of other
darshanas and traditions; darshanas that could absorb their share of the
self-obsessed :-)

On Sun, May 21, 2017 at 11:10 AM, Kalyan via Advaita-l <