[Advaita-l] Who is Ishwara? He is NARAYANA only. Beautiful and soothing Narayana Bhajan

Venkatraghavan S agnimile at gmail.com
Sun May 21 12:06:57 EDT 2017

Namaste,

What is it that you are seeking to achieve here? There are answers to your
questions available, but your purpose in asking them, in this manner, is
unknown.

If all you are seeking is a reaction, then there is no merit in answering
them. If there is a genuine need to know, then the manner in which you have
asked your questions is a serious obstacle to that aim, which you must
overcome.

Regards,
Venkatraghavan

On 21 May 2017 4:10 p.m., "Kalyan via Advaita-l" <