[Advaita-l] Group for Sanskrit study

Venkatesh Murthy vmurthy36 at gmail.com
Sat May 6 12:25:28 EDT 2017

Namaste

There are many fantastic sites for Sanskrit study. Two are given
below. There are many others also.

http://www.chinfo.org/index.php

http://www.sanskritfromhome.in/

It is very convenient also because you can share with other students
and download useful books.

For Panini Ashtadhyayi on YouTube you can see Sri NCT Acharya's
fantastic videos. He goes step by step with each and every Sutra. He
is a bit weak in English explanations and uses a bit of Telugu
sometimes but he is a thorough scholar. No doubt.

The chinfo course is very nicely run by Sri Varun Khanna. He is a very
bright young man with Huge knowledge of Sanskrit. He has studied Smt
Pushpa Dixit's grammar thoroughly. Wonderfully done Videos.

Sanskrit from Home also has great scholars like Sri Udayana Hegde and
Smt Sowmya Krishnapur. Wonderful videos and free courses. Purchase
Portable Ashtadhyayi for very reasonable price.

On Sat, May 6, 2017 at 6:48 PM, Vivek Ji via Advaita-l
<advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org> wrote:
> Hari Om dear group members
>
> I have been studying with the "Teach yourself Sanskrit" books and also found over 500 videos on youtube that go through the whole course, which has been a huge help.
>
> Since it’s really been helping me a lot with learning Sanskrit I created a Facebook group for discussion about this course books and also help each other and share things related to this series.
>
> Please feel free to join and share with anyone that could be interested.
>
> https://www.facebook.com/groups/TeachYourselfSanskrit/ <https://www.facebook.com/groups/TeachYourselfSanskrit/>
>
> -Vivek

Regards

-Venkatesh