[Advaita-l] Fantastic Rudram Chamakam chanting by 21 Priests

Venkatesh Murthy vmurthy36 at gmail.com
Fri May 5 00:16:06 EDT 2017

Namaste

I am not saying don't listen to Apara Karma mantras at all but we have
to listen to them outside home.

There is a superstition about giving Tarpana to Pitrus at home. Some
people say we have to give Tarpana outside home in front of the Tulasi
but I asked one very senior Priest. He said this is only a
superstition and we can do it inside home also near a Salagrama or
Linga.

--
Regards

-Venkatesh